Friday, August 24, 2007

I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not going to know what day I *really* ovulated until AF shows. When I entered my temp this morning, FF moved O from CD 30 to CD 33. If tomorrow's temp is similar, it will stay there. If tomorrow's temp is lower, it will move O back to CD 31.

So for a recap:

First, I thought I O'd on CD 26 based on symptoms.
Then FF gave me CD 30.
Today, FF moved O to CD 33.
Tomorrow, it could end up at CD 31.

None of these days are *any* good for intercourse timing, so this cycle is probably a total write off.

Luckily, I have a very consistent 13 day LP, so when AF shows I think I can adjust my O date accordingly (for statistical sake).

Yeesh!

8 comments:

  1. This is why I always hated charting. I have at least once yelled at the computer screen when Fertility Friend gave me the message "based on data...we've adjusted your ovulation day to ..." and my status would jumped from perfectly timed to maybe missing the window!

    Whenever and however you get to settle on an O day, I hope it bodes well for timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's some weird temps. I'm sorry, it always drove me nuts when I didn't know when I ovulated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN that is a confusing chart! I'm usually pretty good at charting CSI..but I was stumped!
    I hope you did O, and that you're not frusterated at the end of the month. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24.8.07

    I am lucky enough to be able to tell when I have ovulated by the way my boobs and my lower back feel. Fertility friend pissed me off, now I just use it to track my cycle start days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. augh, that capricious FF. do they know how much they toy with us when they adjust the O date like that? not fair at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fertility friend....sometimes I feel like it's fertility foe when it gives me that crap too. sorry for the frustrations...i've been there many times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous25.8.07

    Hi, came to visit and say thanks for the really kind words of support. It's nice to have a new blogger around me. Might visit your blog to see how your fairing from time to time and put you on my blog list soon. Good luck with the temping and charting and the big O and of course making your dream a reality.I hope it's not too long a journey for you.
    Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. How frustrating to think you've missed the window. Hope it doesn't get you too down.

    ReplyDelete