Friday, August 24, 2007


Both shocked and honoured.... to have been nominated for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award by M at Quest for a baby! M, your kind words gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, and really perked up what has been an overall very trying week!

I'm going to do my nominees one at a time, to give the girls the real spotlight they deserve (okay, so it may be partly because it is really really late right now and I have to work in the morning... More to come before the weekend is over, I promise!)

Firstly, dmarie @ Bella Vida - Not only is her blog a great read (which I'm so glad I found!), but she offered to send me quick grits from down south when I complained that Quaker doesn't distribute them here! (Which I am going to take you up on, by the way - we should make it an exchange, if you can think of something from up here that you'd like to try!)

TGIF ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...thank you so much for the nomination! And I will definitely send you your grits :) Just shoot me an email. As for an exchange...hmmm...what ya got up there? I'll have to think about that one a little and get back to you.

    Thx again for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete