Sunday, April 15, 2007

My favoritest (yeah, that's right - I said favoritest!) quote at the moment is from a Harry Potter book.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore

I came across it while reading to M one night, and I've been meaning to blog about it ever since. It really fits my current situation and state of mind, and I'm trying to remember it when I find myself focusing too much on our conception difficulties. I'm finding it very difficult to not let negative and/or sad thoughts creep in all the time, but I'm working on it.

Less than 24 hours to blood work results!

3 comments:

  1. so true. its hard to maintain perspective! but really, even though this one thing may not be working...so much in our lives is perfect. it really is.
    thanks for making me remember that. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that in my head ever since you mentioned it to me the other day. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great quote and I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to do just that. Maybe now that I have this quote to remember it might help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete