Saturday, April 7, 2007

I'm sorry I've been so quiet for the last couple of days. I have had a lot of things on my mind that I want to post about, but I'm in this ridiculous funk at the moment, and every time I think about blogging it just seems like too daunting of a task to undertake. *sigh*

Still no results from any of my tests, but maybe this coming week. Hopefully we'll get results on R's SA as well.

The good news is that I seem to be past the tears of the last few days. It was getting to the point where every.little.thing was making me weepy. That seems to have turned to anger, but I think that is because of the migraine I've had for 4 days now. I desperately need to undertake a massive spring cleaning, but I'm nervous to do too much and escalate the pain.

Wow, this may qualify for the most boring update ever.

1 comment:

  1. I get that way a lot... I have a bunch of things floating around in my head that I want to read about, but when I sit down to write I just can't muster up the energy to form sentences. That's why I blog about diapers and post links. I have not much to say at the moment.

    I'm sorry about that migraine, ouch!

    ReplyDelete