Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I swear the cramps are getting worse every cycle. Or maybe I just suffer from the same kind of amnesia in regards to menstrual cramps that some people swear allows women to forget all about child-birth and consider having more than one child.

All I know for sure is that it currently feels like my uterus is trying to claw its way out of my body. Maybe it's decided that it doesn't like my ovaries any more than the rest of me does, and it's decided to make a run for it.

I darn near smothered R tonight for chewing too loudly. Gotta love hormones!

1 comment:

  1. I have to totally agree with you about this! Sometimes I think it's because before it was just "getting your period" now it's associated with NOT getting pregnant. But the pain seems so bad - it can't be all in my head, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one...

    ReplyDelete