Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sooooooo behind on these nomination thingies...


My third nomination is lisalou @ Here's Hoping

Her posts are so honest, and her optimism at every new cycle inspiring. This is one of a few blogs that I click on *immediately* if I see an update in my blog reader, because her posts are a great read. Plus, I love looking at pictures of her puppies!

Home sick with the flu today, so I'm going to be hiding in bed watching cheesy daytime tele. Hope everyone is having an okay week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, so sorry you are sick! I wish you a speedy recovery. I would get you some chicken noodle soup if this weren't blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the positive feedback! The dogs are pretty cute...I must admit I am a proud dog mamma.

    ReplyDelete