Sunday, September 23, 2007

I received my Infertility's Common Thread Freebie in the mail from dmarie on Friday, and I wanted to share a picture so you can all see how lovely these little bracelets are!


I love it love it love it! If you haven't already requested one, head over before they're all gone. And even if they are all gone, order one anyway because they're only $5 and the money will be going to an IF organization!

I almost had to order a second one, because I was so eager to get into the package of Quick Grits that dmarie so generously sent me after I lamented that we can't get Quick Grits in Canada, that I almost cut right through the envelope wrapped around the container that had my bracelet in it! Clued in at the last second before I went too hog wild with the scissors, and all was saved!

In other news, check out this morning's temp jump! Hell yeah baby! That's more like it!

6 comments:

  1. I love it!!!

    Thanks for the comment, by the way. How long do you need to wait before doing a repeat S/A?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the temp jump! Who hoo! And I'm so glad you received you bracelet and the grits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet jump!! Currently waiting on one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Temp jump? Woo hoo!

    I have been getting lots of conflicting info about O'ing late. I just keep clinging to my OB's assurance that is isn't a problem and an egg is an egg and that early releasing eggs are not guaranteed to be "good" ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can't wait to get mine. Glad to hear about the temp jump! Catch that eggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bracelet. And lovely temp jump too. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete