Monday, September 17, 2007

My apologies to anyone who may have been checking in on me and finding day after day of no new posts. I can't believe it's been 10 days!

I'm just... blah. Totally blah. I've been completely anti-social, both online and in real life. I hope this ends soon, because people IRL have been noticing and questioning and I don't feel like talking all that much right now.

CD 21 progesterone tomorrow. If I'd blogged about it yesterday, I would have been full of hope. But after this morning's temp drop... I'm hoping it's just because I woke up earlier than usual today. I find myself wanting to hope, but being afraid to hope too much. A CD16 O would just be so amazing!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that the progesterone is a good number, but I can totally relate to the 'blah's'. I have them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're still around. But yea, as Geohde said, I get the blah's too - I get them often now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope your progesterone comes back at a good level. totally understand those anti-social phases too. i'm sure we all do. hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been blah for the past few weeks, so I can totally sympathize, here.

    ReplyDelete