Friday, October 17, 2008

So, we're dropping a night feeding! Yay! Unfortunately, LB had major gas last night and we ended up being up half the night anyway because of that, but I'm sure we'll get some more sleep soon!

LB gained 12 ounces this week! Double what the nurses wanted to see, and making his two week growth over a pound! At his age, one pound a month is considered 'average', so it looks like he's catching up! He's moved up from the 3rd percentile to between the 5th and 10th, so definitely on the right track!

I am LOVING my new pump! I actually look forward to pumping now, rather than dreading it.

Anyway, lots to do and I'd still like to squeeze in a nap this afternoon, so I better jet! Take care all!

3 comments:

  1. Great news! Hope you got that nap in

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear that things are looking up! Good for you for pushing through a rough patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete