Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am so wrecked right now. I'm really quite surprised by how tired I am, actually. It's only two feedings a night, but for some reason it feels worse than when he was newborn and waking up four or five times. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, but Friday is so far completely unscheduled so I think LB and I will be spending as much of the day in bed as he will allow, so that I can catch up a little. Tomorrow is weigh-in day, and if his gain is good enough I might be able to drop one of the night feedings. So cross your fingers for us!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to make it to Bellyfit because I keep unintentionally sabotaging myself! R called today to ask if I had any plans for tomorrow night, and I couldn't think of anything, so he accepted an invitation to dinner with friends for 6pm. So... maybe next week! I think I need to put up a schedule in my kitchen of all the things that I plan to do each week so things don't keep falling by the wayside!

2 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great weigh in for LB and some sleep for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed for weight gain!

    ReplyDelete