Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My chart is driving me mad!

I really thought FF was going to take my cross hairs away today, but since my coverline is a whopping 36.15 celcius (like, WTH?) my 36.22 temp this morning wasn't low enough.

I'm 99.99% sure I didn't O. I haven't had any of my usual post-O symptoms. If you look at my overlay, this cycle doesn't look anything like the last 3. And there's that really really low coverline...

So, from looking at my chart this morning, I should either be looking forward to AF tomorrow, or settling in for more confusing waiting.

I think my chart is mocking me.

Edited to add: Well, I was messing around, and I threw a temp back in that I had discarder earlier this cycle (I vaguely remember that it was taken several hours late, and that at the time it was causing FF to give me crosshairs as ridiculous as the latest set, hence why I discarded it), and behold! No more crosshairs. Thank goodness, because I was getting sick of looking at them! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is why I abandoned charting for just using my fertility monitor. It used to drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete