Monday, March 12, 2007

Meme started by Chilihead:

Here's how it works: Go to Google, type in "[your name] needs" and see what comes up.

Chili needs extra heat - absolutely! I've been so ridiculously cold all the time lately!

Chili needs to be prepared - for my doctor's appointment next Monday? Working on it! Gotta print off all of my charts, finish writing up the important things to remember about my symptoms so I don't forget, finish writing up my pros/cons about the different treatment options I might be facing.

Chili needs time to blend - hmmm... I think I'll have to come back to this one...

Chili needs lots of chili powder - true that! Good thing we're having vegetarian chili for dinner tonight!

Chili needs to get his(her) head out of his(her) butt - Huh. I didn't realize I had my head in my butt, but maybe that's normal. ;)


1 comment:

  1. "Coffee needs whiskey" - this seems apropos of late. Doesn't mean I get to have said whiskey - just that I need it!

    ReplyDelete