Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I had a follow up appointment with my doctor to go over some blood test results. Ironically, I ovulated - about a month earlier than usual... the same day I had the blood drawn.

CBC, TSH, and fasting glucose all came back within normal ranges. The prolactin, LH, and FSH didn't come back yet, so she's going to call me when they do. She thinks that we *might* not have to retest, because the surge happens the day before O and returns to normal within 24 hours, so I might have squeaked by. She sent me for a progesterone test today, to see if my post O levels are high enough, and she'll let me know how that one turned up at the same time as the other ones.

She's already talking about referring me to an ob/gyn (which is the highest you can go here without having to travel to the city), due to my ridiculously long cycles, so that's a good thing. She's just wanting to get more results to send with the referral, so that the ob/gyn and I don't have to start with a bunch of blood work.

DH came with me to my appointment today just for support, and she cornered him about getting an SA done, so he's going to do that sometime this week.

Moving right along! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment