Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I've been a bad bad blogger...

Frankly, I've been ridiculously busy. Between work and school and all of this extra sleep I've been needing, my blog reading and writing time is suffering. Classes are over for the semester tomorrow, and then I've just got one more term project and two exams to get through.

Thumper is happily thumping away in there - 150BPM at our check-up on Monday. Next u/s is January 16th. I think R is really excited for that one, because Thumper will be less blob-like and more baby-like by then.

I am absolutely blown away that we're 13 weeks already. It's just flown by faster than I could ever have imagined. Again, school, work, and extra sleep contribute to how fast it's going I think. At this rate, it'll be June before I know it!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.12.07

    Wow, it is going fast! Great to hear it's all smooth sailing..Hope your having a really nice week.
    Hugs'N'Luv, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blink and a whole trimester is gone!

    Looking forward to a great ultrasound report :)

    xx

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe it's a whole 13 weeks already! Hope things slow down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great when time flies? I can't wait to be out of the first trimester already. It's so nerve-wracking!

    Hope all continues to go swimmingly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that it's going by smooth and quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are still doing well!

    ReplyDelete