Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's funny what waiting for AF will make you do. Even though I *know* I'm not pregnant. Even though I know without a doubt that I haven't ovulated this cycle. Even though... I still pee'd on a stick. BFN, of course.

CD79 today and still nothing going on. I've got to call my doctor, but I've been off work sick for several days now, and I need to get back to work and catch up on missed days before I take any more time off for appointments.

I think I'm going to have to wait to ovulate or for my body to do a withdrawal bleed on its own.

Blech! Just when I thought we were going to start making some great progress, my body puts the brakes on. Full stop. *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry... it's just crap that you have to wait and wait and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chili, I'm so sorry. This must be driving you to the edge. It is bad enough failing (I should know) but to not even get the chance to try, that is really tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's that whiskey you ordered eons ago...

    It's terrible how your cycle will mess with your head. I have an unopened box of pee sticks that I never got to use because my period came an hour after I purchased them. But if it hadn't, I would have peed on them last cycle too.

    ReplyDelete